SONNET 7



SONNET 7

A prithee miner me creeds to see;
The abbeys finer breeds of glee...
My prides are at strides of my 14 brides
My lonesome face; how I wish to be handsome
No mace yet so far; all but shame's disgrace

Lives of my past are not the same
All I got today, dives nothing; but shame
Ghillies of hay had failed to suit my day
After I survived the trap; all I got is rap and tap
Romblon was the place for aviation royal rumble

Nonoy Sarmiento have I survived of sacramento
He had wait and used his wife as bait
I survived the test because of Margie's breast
Marianila Romero Bernal the General's sister
Margie taught me to be content of only staring tent

Nonoy Sarmiento is OsmeƱa's left hand
Flaring temptation were the staring seduction
Margie trained me to become potent content
Which was why Nonoy's wife couldn't seduce me
Sarmiento was on a hay during that pay day

Because of Margie's chest; I did best at test
Kumdang 3 was mixed on the best fest food
I was not able to pee because of Kumdang 3
Wise decision and nice retaliation of hood food
Kim Jung Un became no longer hot for me

Arms brotherhood because of food hood
No other reason for treason but dangerous liaison
Cooper was long ranger; Sarmiento was tanto
Charles was Lone Ranger; Moses was Tonto
Daydream & night scream had completed my realm

Turrel tunnel with concrete funnel of panel
My mate date Denise ignores me still
To see me not serves as her strong will
My heart aches with something like rot
My mind brakes as it's existing pot

All I got from Velasco sister's lot are not rot
But dot of hot spot emulating in pot
All I want is to have slot of their got
Because of my pride I begot a slide tide side
My 14 wives are the love dove of my lives

The strike of my strife wild life
Their father suggested liquor as to control vapor
He told it as for artificial preventing night cold
I would just suffer cold rather than of told
Their father cheats me at every neats

I waited so long for Abigail's song
When stout mouth Anthony was drought
I finger comb the belly of her 5 month mother's womb
It only takes swift moment of fast sakes
Anthony and Georgina's sweet; gave birth to tweet

A fowl owl of my foul on stairs of stares
That's whom I knew Denise the dew
At first I thought that she was a Jew
Then it came to blew that she can't flew
She is nothing; but as exceptional as few

A gree to see the 14 glee of my tree
Agree art they to serve as my 14 gree
Dress of their word-press, makes me stress
Lack of deep sleep makes me steep creep
A geek whom dares to trek the creek

A lover whom was love left as a poor loner
Stain of vain makes me away from slain
Plain of pain keeps me still at chain
It is the fate of my late faith to break the crate
Crate which originate from course of curse

I as the stallion of highest horse loves my mares
Especially those 2 sibling mares of churching
It is my fellow destiny to wait for eternity
Deteriorate excessive hate in order to inflate
What is life of me without having a mate?

Their father's winged bishops are truly correcting me
Pastors & leaders; do reprimanding & reprehending me
I realize polygamy are causing me, many enemy
Enemy; not because of envy: but for Bible Godly.
Not because of fame why I have them as dame

It is not a game to have them same at the photo frame
But it would be a shame to lost them as my fame dame
Many dares about my mares are about to come
I shall endure as my life's secure of tenure
Temptations of the way brings on tentations at my pay

Procrastination & predestination brings total solution
To give back Glory to Father, Son & Spirit
Roman unification leads way to eunuch castration
I don't want to contest eunuch life of Jesus Christ
For I ain't satan nor the anti-christ

Cowards shall not stride to stole my bride
All that matters to me are my 14 counts of bride
I do wanna repeat my beat of seat again
I ain't Lord God but was an adulterer Nephilim
My 14 counts of bride matters as my center of pride

Those whom dares to message vex me,
Does whom cares not for nightmares
I love to vex but it's my reflex to counter other's vex
What a great greet of insane greed to vex me
I repeat, hell fire be to those whom unforgivable vex me

Change of heart & exchange of mind
Are the reasons why am I going to church
To please them not; for they are not God, but rot
But to explain their speaking in tongues
Speaking without translating is wasting

Oh Lord God, please do forgave me
Oh Jesus Christ, I need your intimacy
Oh Holy Spirit; you are allowed to enter me fully
Oh Gracious Father please do cover me
Thus, thanks for the gift of interpretation

I am so weak here in the mountain peak
All I want is to kiss her cheek & sip her 2 lip
Why am I acting like these? ; as panting at sing?
I do need her as my greatest mare
I do really miss her; wishing there's no departing

Comments