

SONNET 6
Things which were not written are forgotten
Forgotten ideas makes no sense as missing
To be considered forgotten makes tense
Tensions arise due to conflicts of Old
Annals of David are still at Ethiopians care
Great things which are unknown should be exposed
Things which were only known to elites before
I do need chat mates to have it shared
Unfortunately, my favorite ones blocked me
Broken dreams art their value for the lonely me
Irish Paul Mendoza courted Denise but busted
Jayson was too protective of Abigail
Jason was overprotective of Abigail
Mark was too possessive of Denise at dance
Josiah treats his mother very perfectly
Irish only found himself comfortable as watcher
What agitates me was when I heard name of Kitty
It sounds familiar, though haven't heard yet before
Gloria and his son mentioned it to me before
Things which I wrote have I learned variously
To be great should be starting from small
Bright future s comes from dark pasts
Dark presents started from bright beginnings
Food only suits the hungry and starving
Words of God fits those who are full & fasting
I wasted our live's pasted moments
Denise is the greatest knees of my life
Her name fits her for the same bits
Life without her is a burn-out strife knife
Missing her is not a blessing in disguise
Life without her made me so weak and meek
Lessons of the past about lust are poisons vast
Her father was her overprotective feather
I got no appetite for her even though she's petite
Then her father made known that I should have to
7 years ago Swiss army knife served as que clue
A visit on German factory have he sermon requisite
A knife was given him; he asked for another one
Curse is a part of my lives course heart
A little pain does makes no gain but only insane
A great pound was when I found that I'm a great hound
A sound which bound healing to my wound
A wood for food is where now I stood
Disdain and pain exists between me and Anthony
Royal rumble scrumble of humble and bragging words
Plate slate were on the crate
It is my late faith to have Godly fate
A fate is meaningless without mate date
A wait is nothing but bait of paste waste
I sate but it is nothing as abnormal rate
Deep sleep when she gave my heart a beep
I really love the knees of Denise
I really love the chest of Christine
Years of tears in heart pain is insane
Only Lord God shall judge my eternity
What a great gain is to protect them from pain
They are the love of my life as my two wife
Judgement day is about to come as sum
The Lord God shall judge me accordingly
I am not the best pest of infest
I do just manifest the zest test
Denise my precious makes me lonesome
Abigail my gracious heart forces to become handsome
Kitty my mystery inspires me to be motivated best
Emily & Elizabeth Tan Sy are watching over me
Joanne Luy takes away my joy; she's my foy toy
Life is nothing but time for wife waiting
Oh Lord God when would this time ends?
All I have in mind are things of my own
Oh Lord please do make me appease of the thee
All I want to have is a slate plate filled of honey
A little love, once on my pouch; have I put in couch
Oh Lord God, my heart is really hurt
Keep me in deep love of you Jesus Christ
Yet, I can't control my sleep as my keep steed
I no longer desire for a strand of blonde
Denise & Abigail are the girls whom all I want
Life is no longer alluring; but boring
My intentions are clear as my petitions are clean
Unfortunately they gave me no attentions thus far
Life is of affliction without their affection
I long for them too much even though it is wrong
I'm too primitive causing me to be non-subjective
Oh Lord God please do calm a psalm on me
My lips should utter praising, why I'm bother vexing?
The panorama started when I was still young
Suffering traumas and dramas from peers and adults
Oldies are not on my assistance but hesitance
They've trained me to become party killing machine
An eye of an owl and tusk of an elephant
I was at stock to become a warlock
Now, I am stuck as a supreme war-luck
Political, international & Ancestral immunities are with me
Diplomats & bureaucrats are under the subject of me
But shit, all of them doesn't makes sense to help me
Why am I doing these things of ego-ing
What are the stuffs which drives me
I am really guilty of life's frailty
Foul moves on owl and pigeon droves me
I hate to admit but I was under rate
Too primitive in thinking makes me sinking
I do fell in love at her all by instance chance
Owl girl was not my crush but pash pigeon only
It came to pass that became the same
Thus the ugly owl now overpowers the pigeon on my heart
It is taken on Church of England
It it written on World Jewish Congress Israel
It is forbidden on Church of God
14 counts of cunts are legally mine now
Oh Lord God, I the Dwarven Nephilim is so sorry for my moves
Comments
Post a Comment