Temptations to quit tends to be very high
desperation instead of inspiration is at fly
Criticisms are too dominant than my Narcisms
Seems a lot wants no redemption at all
Liaisons of traitors gave me nothing but poison
A poison that antidotes the sick infection
Infection of propaganda illusion
Injection served as the clarrification
That I am free from any contamination
Deception only causes me nothing, but desperation
Desperation causes to excel beyond imagination
Rejections from girls I want; caused me humiliation
It is vain to admit that I suffered too much pain
Looking unto other's only makes me envy
Working on my own fits myself along
Living in present: makes heart crescent
Decrease in faith; to see them again as fate
Self relied revolution makes no evolution
Missing the two of them makes my heart tearing
Loosing them justifies why am I chasing them
Memoirs of past can't clearly recall everything
Only Lord God can perceive my writing
Velasco's far temper is fire blaze
Velasco's par temper is ice glaze
Phraisin two only results my clock block
She's a perfect case which is why I'm after her chase
Her younger sister pond's my heart with fond
If I could have them found; I wanna bound
Life without them is strife of burn-out flame
Life having her in recess is not success
I can't move on for they drove me on
Like the birds of the air are their hair
Precious finds are their delicious lips
Fatty nips, tasty lips and sexy hips
Makes a satyromaniac - be a sated man
Lots of dots can't be found
All they have are hound of great sound
No words can further explain them
No words can utter sounds of vain to them
Their existence is as perfect as snow
Loving them - tick tack's my life
Ignoring them block's my clock
Life without them is a strife's stripe
Pursuing two of them is what I'm doing
Chains of pains are still on my heart
Losing competition leads to loser's petition
Crying without harsh words; but of blatant action
Reminiscing things what I did when once I failed
Reminding myself things that were of the field
Life is not about morrow but sorrow without them
Courageous ones scourged me with scars
Heading to points I almost broke my joints
Life of real is not about meal deal
Not about heat meat diet
But about uncovering the seal of myth
Fugio fugitive is what they call to I am
Life is short & boring when belaboring at fort
Torrent had have once struck the earth
Inferno shall be the next for the earthly sinners
Hell-fire be to those whom vexably opposes me
Heavy Heaven for those whom I have forgiven
Provincial Providence to righteous ones
I repeat: I ain't Lord God, but only Nephilim
Nephilim of Books of Wars, Covenants & Life
All these three books are always at my mind
My concerns involves my tusk & task
To control the sequel of Ferris Wheel
Iron gauntlet are intended for apocryphal
Deceiving sands of time is what they did
Because they are being cherish many shall perish
My fate & faith as Ox King is to eat gras
Rather than to forever eat dust for I ain't the snake
Lives of 4 horses are of whidah bird
Lives of 4 horseman are of timber wolves
Life of my horse is Anarchically Anakhite
I got no clue; all but blue
I deserved an awake kiss that time
She covered her lips & gave me none
Her younger did the same too
Too insisting that: it wasn't right time for me yet too
Overhaul on texts which they did repairs
My life existence was overhang of strife
As a strive for more; I stride for more
An unlucky strike were forbidden by two
Their father overhand not the slap; but clap
Being secular does not makes me particular
Peculiarity means training of speciality
Rich man, only know nothing but to eat dish
Poor decisions causes their infidelity
Infidelity from a younger breed surpasses
Pash dash have I got not from Anthony Velasco
Abigail Velasco gave me my lovely pash dash
Denise Velasco looks on stairs of stares
Georgina Velasco was gorgeously mad
Josiah Velasco was quietly striking violently
I already got the four social aces of Anthony
I manifested to the four; They blocked me
Before I was afraid to bums & bombs;
2 card deck jokers are me & Anthony
Card bankers are none but me & Anthony
What I lost is really what I cost
First, I lost the pigeon then the owl
Second, I lost my code of secrecy ; begot sensibility
Third, I lost my state of cruelty replaced by leniency
Fourth, I lost my Theater Arts Ministry

Comments
Post a Comment