I shall not quit even if my chance's little bit
I love you two because I'm a polygamer
I'll try to evade other sin just to win you both
I am mongrel in breed just like 2 of you
Chains of pains always dart hart my heart
No love to have a dub; I'm too snub
A stout dish fish got's bait by it's mouth
Regarding the faith & fate of two
Piss off makes a non-sense face off
Peace be unto every spaces of your paces
They rubbed my asleep heart with chain
They dubbed my awake mind of pain
Big decisions I didn't make as stake
Serves & takes which I wasted as mistakes
Dominion of my ancestral race was stolen by disgrace
Gazing shooting star; is what I got, from 2 allot
Razing my hair is a masonic racing
Teach things without the common reach
Because of their dad's mouth, I fad
Dad is radical when mad; classical when glad
My mouth is nothing but boring drought
I'm too speechless when meeting owl wife
Owl's younger sister is a cute pigeon
I'm asking the Almighty to send His amity
Lonesome is what I am; not handsome
A sense of dense: consequence of stress dress
Unripe life was the life filled with strife
They are not a swipe wife; precious arts
Skillfully mastered & willfully mustered
Handful & thoughtful wives art they
At first, I don't like the owl dove
Time passed with only short words with owl
I found the pigeon dove much attractive
The elder one, with menstrual flow's the owl
The younger one, with playful heart's the pigeon
I am not too fit for my jobs as they say
Nothing can comprehend what was written
Spiritual & physical approach is necessary
Proud cloud suppresses sinistrous cloud
Perfect & permanent does not co-exists
Only God from above is perfect
Permanent time relevant are His words
If it's "No", it means it isn't time relevant
How can I flatter 2 ladies adored by most?
My flatterous words are nothing but nuisance words
Describing and manifesting is what I'm apt & doing
Lady of menstrual monthly period was she
Very often I used to see her with monthly period
No wonder she's always not in mood to see me
I was around 17 when we're just intended alone
I don't fell in love with her yet that time
What a wasted opportunity was that
I should have kissed her as I could
That moment was the time of my life's regret!
I should already have expressed myself
As when approaching the sanctuary; she's reinforced
She was asked about her shameful monthly bleeding
Then she was checked for any leaks
She managed to overtake me that time
She rode on a jeepney; I just walked 4.5 Kilometer
She walked with me afar ad a chaperon
While walking; she's too idle texting
Then I asked myself: Is she still at sane?
Why would she even have a bubble gum tattoo?
Same kiddie tattoo of Abigail Velasco!
Denise Velasco have had a kiddie tattoo!
My church routine was to visit Pastor's lounge
Then stir for me strong sweet taste coffee as made
She was staring from distant stairs
I asked her: "Where is your younger sister?"
She replied with words but I can't clearly recall
I put in mind: She's not too fit for me!
Nor I for her; for Irish the Pastor's son
Admires her very much till death apart
Years passed, she still have no boyfriend yet!!!
I realized that I might be the one for her!
All I can say is that I'm glad that we've met!
Nun is she, training her sister to have no boyfriend too!!!
Hermit me, is making my move like a permanent tattoo!!
Her younger sister was too perfectionist & entertaining
Even at very younger age she caught my attentions
No one dares to linger fingers except me
Though Anthony Velasco; slightly prohibits me too!!!
I haven't met the British and Russians yet that time
Except meddler headmaster Owl trainer John Wraith
Lots of obstructions intimidates the day
I'd tried to find solutions & eventually found my ways
Infidels are nothing but envious bad breath infidels
What fits the day, fits the day, just like Oldie Friday!
Oldie Friday of fresh air breath is the fittest of all!
Restrictions here, restrictions there
Restrictions everywhere, restrictions anywhere
Concludes strict persons are poor decision makers
They are too very afraid of life's gamble & frailty
Very afraid that younger breed excels
Anthony Velasco was only too restrictive of his own
Then I learned from Russians
Thus I trained with the British
They got nothing to do but to flatter me not...
Flatter & heckle me because of my doings are idiots
I can't blame him too much
He had have trained for so long
They can't perfect; but just make act permanent
While I can't stable permanent; but can I perfect
Satisfaction for we have different skill & modification
As for me, courting his 2 daughters all along
Has given me no other to choice but to subject
Rather than to suffer reject & gather voice alone
It is too hard for me to respect!: and to subject!
I object! I'll follow for I don't wanna suffer neglect!

Comments
Post a Comment