SONNET 3



SONNET 3

Their two faces are lovely as dove
Their strength is their kindness
They love the snubbed unloved
Nothing compares to their gladness
Lifetime exceeding guarantee is their warranty

Short hair, fort hair is what makes them
Little than I previous realized
They have caught my sight as reality show
Showing kindness & goodness to the mob
Makes them extra especially love

Loving them is that all I do want
Aching heart & emotional pain is what I've got
Looking back at the path's past makes me so weak
Betterment for the best should prevail
When my self unveils itself; their gone

Looking forward that it won't take long
Listening to their voices' makes a song
As the musicians cling - I do wanna fling
All I got from them are sadness of feeling
Filling my heart with loneliness at that time

Motivation of them forgets me not
I was shut & shot with feeling like a knot
Barriers imposed by their carriers
Gives me no other choice but to leave as they live
Living in believing to see them giving again

What makes sorrow to pass on every morrow
Life is too short when living at sort
I, as the escort, needs them, as my consorts
Living after a while is chasing why?!
To be fast is to past over them

Short distance, Long distance doesn't make count
All I got from them is deniance to hear that sound
Left alone heading to their path's direction
Chit chat with me is nothing but a noise pollution
Loosing them is like quapping a poison

My bragging rights are not an illusion
Too much pride overpowers causing delusion
I got my formation since first day of creation
The two bestest friend sister siblings
Are nothing but rival wings of past living

Life isn't too short for having them
It's just too short for loosing them
Many years of unfond came to pass
Finally I bound the sisters of lost & found
But just like a shooting star they loot away

They loot away my heart and art
Martial Law of heart is my Martial Art
I like to gaze at their pace's space
What makes my is the untasted cake
How it makes sense to reminisce past tenace

Looking at them from afar makes me far
How do I lovely wish to have them with me now
Listening to their voices does lessens my burdens
Fighting for them is allegiance to the side of light
Looking above the sky for my hearts' love

They block me and my clock ticks irrationally
All those who dares are considered as fiend
All those who care are considered as friend
Life without them tempts my very knife
I put in mind that they need to unwind

Wine is not fine, Line makes it mine
They two deserves and desires Glory divine
While I creed for something lovely else
To have them as my very night's lovely delight
They are the bestest happenings of my life

Having them as my wives; satisfies my lives
Regal Charles have had set it for me;
Their 14 counts of cunts' legality
I am mind profane for my heart is at pain
Seeing them is what I'm wishing from them

Life is not as worthy as bootie
Earthly Riches are nothing but temporary
Lord God, Oh please do help me
My heart & mind is now very insane
Life without these wives does disturbs me

Regal Emperor becomes a slave of me
Just to please 14 cunts who hates despicable me
To my critics: "Only Lord God shall judge me!!!"
Adultery were once counted as my frailty
I already fall in love with them two

Nobody could heckle my wretch behaviors before
I need guidance from Godly Oldies
Directions from those with justifications
Caring from my beloved congregation
Satisfaction from 2 & from the rest of them 14

I'll wait for you two and for our given time
Not because of your slim noses
Neither because you two are flawlessly fair
Nor because you have a sparkling shark teeth smile
Nay because you two are so fine and adorable

I want to be with you two because I adore you two
I want to spend more time with you two rather than others
I ADMIT MY FAULTS ARE BEYOND BIBLICAL RECORDS
YOU CANNOT BLAME ME, BUT I AM BLAMING MYSELF
I REALLY WANNA DO SLAP YOUR FACE SISTERS

BUT I CAN'T FOR YOU'RE MY 2 SHOGUNATE WIVES
SORRY FOR BEING STUPID DON JUAN
IMITATING THOSE MANCHURIAN EMPERORS
i ALREADY PROMISED QUITTING MY RADICAL ODDS
But it doesn't mean that I shall no longer manifesting past

Comments