SONNET 2



SONNET 2

I was a wanderer with no murder rights
Trophy is much more important than throne
Distractions were and are still on my way
Loneliness for the loss of two sisters fills my heart
Sadness takes away sanity from me

The blood of my blood opposes me
The flesh of my flesh rejects me
Belittling me in every ways they could
Foster masters me to faster muster
Real seals me from meal deal

They're spinning my head like a roller coaster
And I do love it for I admire them
Little than what I did knew before
They've influence me and took over my heart
After so many years we still find ourselves irritable

Lack of confidence and courage on sight
Hesitant to express due to human barriers
What I was before are nothing but historical views
Written by the hands of time and paces of space
History repeats itself so as my love for them

Innumerable sexy cunts doesn't make count
What matters to me are ladies of lost and found
Time is eternal so as the love of Lord God
Dwarven Nephilim is my faction so as the 14
Little knowledge means little understanding

Listening to foes does only makes me lessen
Lessons of Godly oldies makes me who I am
Oligarch is really much better than anarch
Keep fighting while living what we should
Life without a wife, is not success, but frailty

Little understanding means little learning
Selective learning means selective knowledge
It is best to have both open rebuke & secret love
A kingdom is not a kingdom without a Queen
An empire is not an empire without an Empress

A stallion's life is worthless without mare
Too precious sisters art they for the very me
I love them with all of my life
I am willing to risk and gamble everything
Just for them; I shall always place an all-in

Risk of life for them is not a waste of life
Loquacious words fits them not to be described
Time to be serious for the hour of life & death
As much as possible I don't want them to cry in pain
But to cry in tears of joy; as I love them

Excitement is nothing but a temporary cost
Enjoyment is the fulfillment of my life
Living in the present was too different from past
History's of untold is what I'm manifesting
Integrity counts most better than money

I love to glance and embrace little abbey
I love to see them both while still at time
I want to grace again the brat owl cutie
Heavenly living is about praising & worshipping
Earthly living is better than inferno

I don't desire to live long when alone
I desire to be with them for my lives to come
I insist that I could balance what I want
Too much loneliness are causing my despair
I need them as my lovely pairs

When my pairs were lost on sights; I mourn
I was very eager to die like there's no morrow
I am on suicidal tendency of counter attacks
Life isn't too short; but too unfair for me
Those two girls whom I want most's evades me

Those girls whom taught me to fulfill dreams
Those two girls of my selfish ambitions
Those two girls whom had have been very secretive
Those two ladies whom taught me that debauchery's vain
Those two ladies whom always desire succession

Succession of Spiritually Motivated things
Rulership shall be given to them as reward
But as for now, facing the foe's death - my mission
Please do give me life chances still
I do hope & pray to see them again at sight

I do have very unstable behavior and odd manner
I am loosing my hope to see them again
Yet as for me, it would be best hoping than quitting
I didn't initiated the slice price
But I do let them to control their wise prize

Once in their every lifetime they have that prize
I was so lucky to have it mine
They have no choice but to cope and obey
My actions and dictions are too illogical for them
Yet they can't and couldn't make an answer of "NO"

All they can answer is "Yes" & "wait for it"
Waiting is very exciting as fling stings
I always remember safety & slowly as our precautionary
It can't be undone nor can be refused
The human Lords before me invested too much for these

They, the masons have settled everything before my turns
In beforehand of USA.gov they've tack things futuristically
Not to entertain me but to break the curse of me
My writing's worthful value are of life and death
Giving my whole insights & knowledge for exposition

I am willing to wait; but not for long
I am willing to try bait; but as for song
Those things which are beyond immortality
Those insights which God's intimacy can only explain
I don't want to become God for I'm just Nephilim

A dwarven Nephilim just like the 14
Wandering for earth's and wonders of success
Striving to gain what is rightfully mine
A love of two; and 14 of them all matters me
Rather than vast treasures made of debauchery

All I want is to spend curse and course with the 14
I have different vision of carnal & distinct mission of eternal
Fluctuation and rotation of deep freeze mode cycling
Eternal means no beginning and no ending
Demilitarized zone is not a freedom zone

Demilitarized zone is a prison's zone
Book of Life exists for all eternity followers and believers
Book of Covenants exists for all those specifically involve
Book of Wars of the Lord exists as an enmity reminder
Book of Daniel & Book of Apocalypse are at mode today

Life expectancy is not the very question
But when would they come back for me?
I miss the two of them as I lone for myself
They have been so faithful and so true
They are of younger age compares to me

Comments