SONNET 1


SONNET 1

An angel of daydreaming
A cute adorable girl
An innocent little girl
A cute abbey with flexible muscles
A suddenly appeared girl

A person whom once had have crooked teeth
A lady of pretty cute little eyes
A lady of pretty cute rosy cheeks
Whom awakened a sleeping giant from within
A girl who is charitable to a beggar prince

A little abbey whom offers food to starving
A little abbey whom can't be refused
A little abbey with secured lips
An ever changing girl is she
A hunter's hardest prey target

Cute long eyelashes fits her eyes
With the diamond is the value of her skin
All eyes are looking at her with care
She is very incomparable to the birds of the air
For a fallen angel is she

Lifetime is not her destiny
Ethereal Kingdom is her eternity
My love for her is as endless as sands of time 
She is nothing but a cute Holy Girl
Her strict parents raised her very perfectly

Time stops ticking when I'm with her
Lessons are easy to be understood
As long as she's the one whom motivates me
Getting loose from her means loosing half of life
Seeing her again makes me stunned and insane

A little girl whom I used to carry
A little girl whom motivates me
Is now a beautiful lady of gems
She's very transformed indeed than she was before
Her smile is now sparkling as it wasn't

She is still very irreplaceable
Yet I already found her once's ugly sister,
As to be more beautiful than she was before
A wisest poly gamer chooses them both
Rather than to loose them both

Without them as companion is vain
I would just be an astray wanderer
Without purpose and without motivation
No one has to drive but my lonely self
I've been selfish giving them no choice but to left me

I've been reckless and so very careless
Which is why they made timely decisions,
But to leave and live on their own
I didn't formally bid a goodbye to her - she's air lost
I love them both very so, for they are my Sonnet

What I want is to gain my life's halves
They are precious to me as diamonds
While I'm just worthless as their ore
My life finds no value apart from them; I'm Nephilim
Life clock ticks as no time is ticking

Delicious foods does tastes' isn't good now
Something on me creeds to see them again
Somehow that would still be a daydream
Seeing them again would take some time
I'll find way's space, wishing face, they still have pace

Lots of infidels and distractions are on the way
Lots of prohibitions and restrictions
Personal concentration isn't the problem
But the peers of themselves the problem
Stallion's confinement without mares are too boring

Impossible and limitless are nothing but exercise
The more I become stronger,
The more I do become stranger
The more I get farther
The more they beget further

Eternal means no beginning and no ending
So as my very love for the two of them
It exists but does never exits
It could be nothing so much more;
But logic and instinct combined

How I wish to see her again,
As well as her once's ugly sister
Her sister whom looks like an owl
An owl signifying things that I don't know
An owl of, for, and from a secret keeper

Thus I'm an owl too just like her
Which is why I'm too fit for her elder sister
We are sleeping at early morning
Thus we're working until night light
Tradition is not a condition but our chosen path

Seeing them takes away my burden,
My heart's failure becomes success
My mind's hindrance leadeth unto understanding...
It's because of polygamy and lusts of UK government
Why Heir Charles & Lord Albert got wives' separated

I can't continue any furthermore
Until I again saw the sisters
Sisters who are trying mimicking 
Mimicking on clothes and everything
The only thing they can't mimic is their very faces

Joy is very seldom to me, as their presence
Peace be always with there and them
Diadem patience of Lord God be with me and them
Love shall unite as three
Self - control, kindness and goodness is at work...


Comments